create your success story
Communication skills are critical in today’s business world and can provide you the competitive advantage you need to stand out, get ahead, and achieve your career goals.
For success-minded professionals willing to invest in themselves and untap the power of verbal communication, aloud is a must-attend event. You will leave with a new-found confidence and be ready to speak with confidence + clarity, regardless of situation, including:
- public speaking in front of audiences both large and small
- face-to-face meetings with members of the C-suite
- high-stake business pitches to your boss or potential investor
- job or media interviews
- interpersonal communication with direct reports and colleagues
Everyone has a story to tell and it’s your job to tell it.
we feel your pain
- Have C-suite aspirations but fear your communication skills are holding you back?
- Tired of feeling invisible in meetings?
- Have an amazing idea to pitch, but can’t seem to get any traction?
- Want to be taken seriously and respected by your staff?
- Having a panic attack because you will soon be taking the stage in front of an audience of 500 people?
- Want to convey a highly complex and technical topic to others who may not quite “get it”?
We feel your pain…and are ready to help. Our aloud events are designed specifically to help you find your voice and speak your mind.
what you can expect
During the jam-packed 3-hour aloud experience designed to build your confidence, strengthen your executive presence, and ratchet up your influence, you will:
- Identify and focus on your communication skills strengths;
- Rethink your approach to communication, what may have been holding you back, and what matters most when communicating; and
- Learn how to create and confidently deliver high-impact and emotionally engaging messages to any audience.
aloud attendees will receive a copy of Simply OutSTANDing™ Communicator: Speak with confidence + clarity to get what you want, the book written by the mastermind behind aloud events and your aloud events facilitator, that details the six-step process, and a workbook complete with tips, tools, examples, and templates.
Six steps may be all that stands between you and success.
Isn’t it time you invest in yourself? You owe it to you.